    deniskat Guest

    I was wondering
    how much questions do you get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

    deniskat, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Passing score for all the exams is 700. Not sure exactly what this
    translates to in terms of number of questions you have to answer correctly
    since I have heard that certain questions, like the simulations, are weighted
    more heavily than others.

    Not totally sure on the number of questions. 42 or so comes to mind. Of
    that, maybe 4 were unscored questions that will not effect your score.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    John Strohecker, Apr 5, 2006