    the exam will have a lot of questions I will have not even
    heard about. is there a site with a general list of what
    the exam might bring up thanks
    harryph, Apr 29, 2004

  2. I passed last week in the 70-290. I also used the 70-290 mspress's book.
    This book was only one part of my plan of study and it was very useful to
    me, mainly the Readiness Review Suite (when I discovered that the book
    really doesn't cover all topics efficiently).

    It is very difficult to know what the exam will bring to you. In my case
    there was many questions about Terminal Server (not only referring to
    troubleshoot) and a VBScript question. I don't remember to have seen these
    subjects in the official Microsoft 70-290's subject list.

    You could try some PrepLogic's practice exams before your own...

    Best Regards,
    Leonardo

    Leonardo Da Vinci, Apr 29, 2004