    I registered for 70-290 tomorrow. The test center reported that this exam
    is currently not available. They didn't know why.

    Jan.f

    Jafurulu, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Jafurulu

    MCSE World Guest

    Sounds like a FUBAR on their part. The exam is live with no problems as far
    as I know...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Jafurulu

    Dave Guest

    I booked it for next week with no problems.

    Dave, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Jafurulu

    Kevin G Guest

    Do you have any free practice questions I can read? Or where can I get free
    ones?

    Thanks!

    KG

    Kevin G, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Jafurulu

    nuropa Guest

    took the exam yesterday, it's very much available at the moment, so try a
    different test center in your area.

    nuropa, Dec 7, 2003