    Thanks,

    --
    Infotech

    Infotech, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Infotech

    techgrl Guest

    Hiya,

    I just loaded this CD also and so far have not had any issues with it. Was it just in one test mode or all test modes??

    techgrl, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Infotech

    Infotech Guest

    All of them.

    --
    Infotech

    Infotech, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Infotech

    Dave Guest

    I have also had problems with the test exams, I think the cd is crap.

    Dave, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Infotech

    Erin Guest

    you should just scroll down to see everything

    message

    Erin, Jan 18, 2004