70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by frederick, Sep 6, 2007.

  1. frederick

    frederick Guest

    frederick, Sep 6, 2007

  2. frederick

    John R Guest

    yes, but why stop there?

    John R
    John R, Sep 6, 2007

  3. frederick

    Montreal MCT Guest

    He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
    can't even finish a newsgroup post?

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS

    Montreal MCT, Sep 6, 2007
  4. frederick

    John R Guest

    "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
    > can't even finish a newsgroup post?

    lol, very good. I was wondering if anyone would catch why I put 'why stop
    there'.
    $1 to Mitch, just because.

    John R
    John R, Sep 6, 2007
  5. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > > He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
    > > can't even finish a newsgroup post?

    > lol, very good. I was wondering if anyone would catch why I put 'why stop
    > there'.
    > $1 to Mitch, just because.
    >
    > John R

    You never see it Mitch. He owes me $3...
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 6, 2007
  6. frederick

    frederick Guest

    Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife.... Ask
    to her, silly....

    Pedantic.....

    frederick, Sep 7, 2007
  7. frederick

    CBIC Guest

    "frederick" <> wrote in message
    > Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife....
    > Ask to her, silly....
    >
    > Pedantic.....

    That's very mature.
    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  8. frederick

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "frederick" <> wrote in message
    > Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with my hand....

    >Ask to her, silly....

    You know, if you are going to try and insult someone
    is sure does help if you can communicate clearly in
    the chosen language.

    BTW, IFYPFY
    Lnkwizard2, Sep 7, 2007
  9. frederick

    John R Guest

    "frederick" <> wrote in message
    > Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife....
    > Ask to her, silly....

    Last time I heard a comeback like that, I was feeding my pet dinosaur.

    Nooooooo, he's pulled me back into third grade too, Arrrrrggggggg

    John R
    John R, Sep 7, 2007
  10. Although 'childish reponse' was not really necessary, as a technical note, I
    have , on occasion, have had a post get 'sent' when though it was aborted -

    Anyway - we are, last time I checked, adults, i

    James Stoddard, Sep 7, 2007
  11. frederick

    John R Guest

    "James Stoddard" <> wrote in message
    > Although 'childish reponse' was not really necessary, as a technical note,
    > I have , on occasion, have had a post get 'sent' when though it was
    > aborted -
    >
    > Anyway - we are, last time I checked, adults, i
    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >> yes, but why stop there?
    >>
    >> John R

    I'm sorry, but I do not find 'childish reponse (sic)' in the message you
    quoted. What exactly did you find 'childish' about that 'reponse (sic)'?
    The message you quoted is where I answered his question. Soooo, if you
    can't even quote the message you are 'reponding' to, and you obviously have
    problems finding the use of a spell checker beyond your ability, (and I
    won't even go into your double use of 'have', your use of the word 'though'
    instead of 'thought', and your forgetting a noun in that sentence, plus
    sentences normally don't end with "-") am I to try to begin emulating the
    adult that you are?

    Before you chastise us for having a little fun (especially when the OP
    started it), maybe you should get your act together.

    John R
    John R, Sep 7, 2007
  12. frederick

    Word Guest

    I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting one
    another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that way?
    --
    Peter Aragon

    Word, Sep 20, 2007
  13. frederick

    John R Guest

    "Word" <> wrote in message
    >I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting one
    > another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that
    > way?
    > --
    > Peter Aragon
    >

    > "John R" wrote:

    ....snipped...
    >> John R

    And, after 12 days, there are still some that don't get it.
    I feel so reprimanded. I'm going to go sit in the corner.

    Hey Peter, in case you didn't notice, who was the first one to answer his
    question less than two hours after he posted it?

    John R
    John R, Sep 20, 2007
  14. Word wrote:
    > I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting one
    > another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that way?

    You're offtopic. As you can see, that is strictly forbidden in this NG.
    Mostly Gizzards, Sep 20, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?V29yZA==?= <> wrote in

    > If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that way?

    Like internet dating?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 20, 2007