    Are there any other, possibly free or minimal cost, material that I can use
    to help me prepare for the 70-290 exam?

    Thanks.
    Mark, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Mark

    Guest Guest

    "Mark" <nipperspot-at-gmail-dot-com> wrote in message
    > I'm studying for the 70-290 using the Sybex Certification Study Guide
    > (MCSA/MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Environment Management and Maintenance), a
    > companion manual of Windows Server 2003 Server Management that has an
    > online learning, and MeasureUp. However, the MeasureUp 70-290 does not
    > have simulations where I attend school. They've contacted MeasureUp and
    > waiting to hear back from them (about a month now).
    >
    > Are there any other, possibly free or minimal cost, material that I can
    > use to help me prepare for the 70-290 exam?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Check these out, they aren't sorted by price or anything, but you may find
    something that fits your budget.

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Reviews.asp

    Good Luck
    Guest, Nov 2, 2006

  3. any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to take
    it ?????????
    =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=, Nov 2, 2006
  4. Mark

    Frisbee® Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    > any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to
    > take
    > it ?????????

    Yes, I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere knows.
    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  5. from 40 with 60 bettween?
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    > any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to
    > take
    > it ?????????

    anybody knows how many times dis lame questions been axed?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  7. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Birol AYDUGAN" <> wrote in message
    > from 40 with 60 bettween?
    > MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Who the fusk authorized you to answer questions in here?

    Do you understand that we don't answer these types of lame-duck questions
    for a specific frigging reason?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  8. Mark

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >> any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get
    >> to take
    >> it ?????????

    > Yes, I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere knows.

    it's about this long

    and there is enough time to answer the questions (unless you don't know the
    answers)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - COFFEE.COM not found. Author asleep.
    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  9. Mark

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "Birol AYDUGAN" <> wrote in message
    >> from 40 with 60 bettween?
    >> MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    >>

    > Who the fusk authorized you to answer questions in here?
    >
    > Do you understand that we don't answer these types of lame-duck questions
    > for a specific frigging reason?

    I sincerely hope that was tongue-in-cheek, BD.
    Briscobar, Nov 3, 2006
  10. Mark

    CertGuard Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Birol AYDUGAN" <> wrote in message
    >>> from 40 with 60 bettween?
    >>> MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    >>>

    >> Who the fusk authorized you to answer questions in here?
    >>
    >> Do you understand that we don't answer these types of lame-duck questions
    >> for a specific frigging reason?

    > I sincerely hope that was tongue-in-cheek, BD.

    yes, it was.
    CertGuard, Nov 3, 2006
  11. Mark

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> any body knows how long is the 70-290 test and how much time you get to
    >> take
    >> it ?????????

    >Yes, I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere knows.

    but can it be proven mathematically?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  12. Mark

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > but can it be proven mathematically?

    C=U+r+T

    where C = clue, U = User, r = reseach and T = Time

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.
    Neil, Nov 3, 2006
  13. Mark

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> but can it be proven mathematically?
    >>

    >C=U+r+T
    >
    >where C = clue, U = User, r = reseach and T = Time

    oh, ok then.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  14. Mark

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > C=U+r+T
    >
    > where C = clue, U = User, r = reseach and T = Time

    Nice, so would the inverse of that function be:

    C=U+N-T

    where C=Clueless, U=User, N=No-Idea, and T=timeless

    thx, plz be respond soon

    waiting
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  15. Mark

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:u4zHAB3$GHA.3396
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > thx, plz be respond soon
    >
    > waiting

    If that's what you want to call her....

    ...sleep with one eye open and don't let her near knives....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - If everyone lived forever, where would we all park??
    Neil, Nov 3, 2006