    Osborne.
    I'm quite stunned at the questions as compared with other chapters of topics.

    Pls give any advices. Thanks!

    ABC, Jun 7, 2005

  2. ABC

    Brian Byrne Guest

    If you have access to it, try building a few simple html-based websites using
    Front Page and publish your results to IIS. Walk through the configuration
    pages and experiment, considering and reviewing how each setting impacts the
    site.

    You already know how most of it works if you're familiar with NTFS and file
    sharing. You also already know much of how http:// works is you browse the
    web often. Its the blend - the local files and folders and their
    virtualization and relative representation for web browsing.

    Also - bear in mind, you're tested on the basics.

    Brian Byrne, Jun 12, 2005

  3. ABC

    Josh Guest

    I just completed 70-290 last week. To be honest, the IIS questions that I
    saw on the test were pretty basic stuff. I also don't recall there being
    very many for me, maybe 2 or 3 only.

    Josh, Jun 20, 2005
  4. ABC

    ABC Guest

    Oh, maybe I'm abit worried when I read about the topics fr books and couldn't
    understand them thoroughly. I saw some post mentioned that in 70-270 also
    covered IIS questions so I intended to wrap up everythings to get clear about
    this topic.

    I also took the exam about the period as u, how do u find the exam? It is
    true that there are only a few questions on IIS questions.
    I remember one question asking if u type a address like \\Server\foldername
    (if I'm not wrong) and hit error msg of can't access it? What is the possible
    reason?

    It is asking a a mixture option of either not installing of IIS 6.0 to the
    server or not creating a virtual directory, or not creating a virtual web
    site?

    I don't know if this is related to any IIS installation issue?

    regards.

    ABC, Jun 26, 2005