    2 exams and one PrepLogic email on CD. I'd like to use
    the Trancender exams, but they are a little pricy.

    Any ideas?

    Wes, Jan 2, 2004

  2. >I'd like to use
    >the Trancender exams, but they are a little pricy.

    If you simply want to known what the format of the exam is like, the
    trancender demo should give you what you want.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Wes

    Plain Guest

    Try the www.redmondexams.com, the question is pretty good
    quality and the price is right! I think James Chellis and
    Todd Lammle are the experts at the site!

    Plainly speaking,
    Jane

    Plain , Jan 2, 2004
  4. Wes

    Wes Guest

    Hey Plain Jane,

    Thanks a lot for the advice. i just checked out the site
    and their exams seem pretty well priced, the demo seemed
    pretty good too.

    Does anyone know how well these practice exams from
    redmond exams compare to the real microsoft exams?

    Jane have you used these practice exams before writing a
    real microsoft exam?

    Wes

    Wes, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Wes

    Plain Guest

    Wes:

    I just discovered Redmondexams.com two weeks ago from
    mcseworld.com, mcseworld.com offered a Question Of Day
    (QOD) once a day. Currently, I am working on Message and
    DBA certification. Unfortunately, Redmondexam does not
    have my exams yet! I am using Transcender's TransCram, the
    online version(72 hours) for $29. However, TransCram is
    not available for 70-290 or 70-291 or 70-293 or 70-294.

    Plainly Speaking,
    Jane
    MCSE 2000 MCSA 2000

    Plain , Jan 2, 2004