    included in the objective but will 70-290 cover installation?

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    greensky
    Guest, Jul 10, 2006

  2. <greensky> wrote...
    > I'm thinking to take 70-291 first then 70-290 later because network
    > subjects
    > for 70-291 seems more fun to study. Do you think is this inefficient order
    > to study or it doesn't matter? As far as I see the objective, both doesn't
    > seem to be overlapped and very different. I think 70-290 covers Active
    > Directory (am I correct?) so it seems better to study TCP/ID and DNS
    > first.
    > However, I'm still wondering if 70-290 might be the base of 70-291.

    Personally I'd recommend you study them in numerical order (290-291-293-294)
    as each one tends to build on the previous exam. 290 does concentrate on the
    basics of TCP/IP and DNS giving you a good grounding for the 291. AD tends
    to be covered to some extent in all the exams but the knowledge you gain in
    the 290 would be of benefit for the small amount you'll be needing in the
    291...

    > Another concern is, installation subject like unattended installation is
    > not
    > included in the objective but will 70-290 cover installation?

    My study materials did cover Server installation but I can't recall anything
    in the exams...

    --
    Certifications:
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+
    Darth Windows, Jul 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, Darth!