    I had 4 simulations this time around and ten on the first one. No problems
    with the sims and I

    improved in all objective areas over last exam....just not enough ; ).
    SmAfDiBoY, Jul 2, 2005

  2. SmAfDiBoY

    ABC Guest

    Hi,

    Did find how many question would reappear from the first time exam?
    Before u attempted 2nd exam, did u sign up for any selft-test centre?

    I find those questions found in the books still have a gap different from
    the actual exam as the book was writted 1-2 year ago. Some of the questions
    are too long and building traps & hints in between.

    What books are u using as I still need to clear it?

    regards.

    ABC

    ABC, Jul 2, 2005

  3. SmAfDiBoY

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    I dont remember any repeats. 3 months between exams.

    I used the MOC and Exam Cram for study. I used Exam Force for practice
    tests.

    I implemented all the labs in the MOC on a home network.

    I attend college seeking my associates in Network and security, so I had
    classroom

    preparation using the MOC.
    SmAfDiBoY, Jul 2, 2005
  4. SmAfDiBoY

    Nocturnal Guest

    Ouch sorry to hear that.

    Nocturnal, Jul 4, 2005
  5. SmAfDiBoY

    ABC Guest

    ABC, Jul 4, 2005
  6. SmAfDiBoY

    ABC Guest

    I used MOC, Sybex & Osborne. I read Exam Cram before, found the question
    presented style is not similar to my test centre(What I felt) It is written
    fr. Prelogic.

    regards.

    ABC, Jul 4, 2005
  7. Sorry to hear that, but think you have a great attitude. Good luck next go
    around!

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.