    VB script and lot of Terminal Services then IIS.
    From required 700 I've reached 665 this is than 5 % under the passing score.
    Before retaking a exam I will learn from other sources.

    Darek
    Slawek Kos, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Slawek Kos

    fygar Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 20:46:59 +0200, "Slawek Kos"
    <> wrote:

    >Before retaking a exam I will learn from other sources.
    >
    >Darek

    I heard that hands-on experience with the product helps too.

    ....butch (very handy)
    fygar, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Slawek Kos

    Sandworm Guest

    "Slawek Kos" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > Just took the exam 70-290 and failed. For stadying I've used the
    > Microsoft Press book.
    > The questions from the exam do not comply with book, I had a question
    > about VB script and lot of Terminal Services then IIS.
    > From required 700 I've reached 665 this is than 5 % under the passing
    > score. Before retaking a exam I will learn from other sources.
    >
    > Darek

    Wait just a minute, are you accusing M$ of releasing a product that is
    faulty? How dare you.....I mean when you look at all the care that goes
    into each of their products before release to the general public, surely
    someone checked that book for accuracy in it's statements before it went
    to the printer.

    Did you actually use the product? Or just the book? In addition to both
    those things it's always a good idea to get another book from an outside
    publisher as well.
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Slawek Kos

    Consultant Guest

    that's crazy talk, ya hear me

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Slawek Kos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 01 Jul 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > that's crazy talk, ya hear me

    No, it's true. I read it on that internet thingy.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Slawek Kos

    Worm Guest

    Is this the first time you have failed a MS Test? I bet you feel terrible,
    don't you. All that time...all that money...and for what? Nothing! I think
    you should write Microsft and give them a peice of your mind! (I would, but
    I've passed all mine, when I have time to take them between my full time
    Admin job and outside consulting gigs.)

    Worm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Slawek Kos

    billyw Guest

    do you play lead guitar on your outside gigs

    billyw, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Slawek Kos

    Eric Guest

    Whenever you study for a cert exam it is important that you study from
    several sources as wellas the taking the prep tests. I used the actual
    OS( loading it ser\veral times on several systems, the prep test the
    resourse kit and Study guide. It you are studying on your own you need MORE
    than the bool and the OS.

    Eric, Jul 22, 2004