    any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...

    Tks
    Sunil
    =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=, Apr 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    JaR Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?= <Sunil >
    wrote in news::

    > Hi.. All
    >
    > Iam planning to take my 70-290 Exam in the month of May.. Pls let me
    > know if any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...
    >
    > Tks
    > Sunil

    The new Sonic Burger they are building here is gonna be hiring!

    --
    JaR
    Always glad to help!
    JaR, Apr 25, 2007

  3. If I may, what kind of offers are you inquiring about? Offers surrounding
    taking the exam itself? Potential failure insurance? Job offers based on
    your knowledge and passing 70-290?
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Apr 26, 2007
  4. Sonic is a good place to work. Lots of people at sonic take the 70-290 test
    actually.

    Keith Chilton, May 3, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    "Keith Chilton" <> wrote in

    > Sonic is a good place to work. Lots of people at sonic take the 70-290
    > test actually.

    I am not surprised.

    Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.
    kpg, May 4, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:

    > Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.

    Oh, that could be bad!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, May 4, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in news:pp-
    :

    > kpg piffled away vaguely:
    >

    >> Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.

    > Oh, that could be bad!

    <Imagining>
    Catwalker in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    <\Imagining>

    No. I don't see how that could be bad at all.

    <Imagining>
    JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    <\Imagining>

    Oh wait a minute.
    kpg, May 4, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > <Imagining>
    > JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    > <\Imagining>
    >
    > Oh wait a minute.

    Any body got some bleach, I need a brainscrub over here please.
    Lnkwizard2, May 4, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > <Imagining>
    > JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    > <\Imagining>

    Now wait a sec. SWMBO sez I got nice legs.

    Mebbe a tad hairy...

    --
    JaR
    Pale, too
    JaR, May 4, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > kpg <> wrote in news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> <Imagining>
    >> JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    >> <\Imagining>

    > Now wait a sec. SWMBO sez I got nice legs.
    >
    > Mebbe a tad hairy...
    >
    > --

    Okay now it's gonna take acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
    to get me to sleep tonight. I wish I had some Diazepam that
    would be even better.
    Lnkwizard2, May 4, 2007
  11. hey this has gotten out of hand. let's calm it down in here haha

    Keith Chilton, May 4, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Lnkwizard2 piffled away vaguely:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> kpg <> wrote in news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@
    >> 207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> <Imagining>
    >>> JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    >>> <\Imagining>

    >> Now wait a sec. SWMBO sez I got nice legs.
    >>
    >> Mebbe a tad hairy...
    >>
    >> --

    > Okay now it's gonna take acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
    > to get me to sleep tonight. I wish I had some Diazepam that
    > would be even better.

    I'm heading straight for the trazedone.

    catwalker63, May 5, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > <Imagining>
    > JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
    > <\Imagining>

    <Qoute = Briscobar>
    I threw up in my mouth a little
    </Quote>

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - "I can't believe you cut off all my hair!" she said, distressed.
    Neil, May 7, 2007