  1. does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
    exams?

    does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VudHRvbnVsbDA=?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. > does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
    > exams?

    All the time..
    Whenever MS feels like it

    > does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

    It depends, but for 70-290...it's most likely closer towards the 500 mark.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=, Jul 7, 2005

  3. My 2cents!

    "senttonull0" wrote:

    > does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
    > exams?

    Why would it matter? If you know the answer to a question the frequency of
    test bank changes wouldn't change your ability to demonstrate your knowledge.
    In a perfect world there wouldn't be a bank of questions. I propose a
    practical exam scheduled once a month where the student must perform a list
    of tasks on an operational network. If they don't F it up they pass.

    > does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

    Last I heard from my friend at M$ it was now approaching 2,500 per exam.
    They have been spending more of their time working on simulation Q's.

    =?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  4. > does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
    > exams?

    It varies from exam to exam based on how many people are taking the exam,
    how well the exam is performing, etc.

    > does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

    That also varies from exam to exam for the same reasons.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Jul 8, 2005