    i am booking soon for the 70-290 exam could somesome please advise how many
    questions are in the exam.

    ta.

    news, Nov 19, 2006

  2. you cant find respond here!But I can say 40 between 60!

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Nov 19, 2006

  3. news

    baskruit Guest

    "news" wrote:

    > i am booking soon for the 70-290 exam could somesome please advise how many
    > questions are in the exam.
    >
    > ta.

    It's been a while since I did this exam but I believe I had 43 questions.

    baskruit, Nov 26, 2006
  4. news

    Montreal MCT Guest

    There are 847 questions that must be completed while standing on your head
    and reciting the words to God Save the Queen backwards.

    Montreal MCT, Nov 30, 2006
  5. news

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > There are 847 questions that must be completed while standing on your head
    > and reciting the words to God Save the Queen backwards.

    Uh oh, now you've done it. Just wait until I tell Billy G.
    He's going to get his lawyer and rush you.

    Lnkwizard2, Dec 1, 2006
  6. news

    tayokema Guest

    70-290 exam have 42 question.