    Thanks

    Bryan

    , Mar 13, 2006

  2. Review the preparation guide:

    Assuming you are doing self study, make sure you have a lab setup so that
    you get first hand experience with what you are learning.

    If you have not taken any MS exams before, I suggest that you try some
    sample tests from someone like Self Test Software.

    Just concentrate on learning the technology on which you are being tested
    and you should be ok.

    Devin

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJpbGV5?=, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks Devin,
    I will definetly try this out!

    Thanks again

    Bryan

    driley wrote:
    > Review the preparation guide:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
    >
    > Assuming you are doing self study, make sure you have a lab setup so that
    > you get first hand experience with what you are learning.
    >
    > If you have not taken any MS exams before, I suggest that you try some
    > sample tests from someone like Self Test Software.
    >
    > Just concentrate on learning the technology on which you are being tested
    > and you should be ok.
    >
    > Devin
    >

    > "" wrote:
    >
    > > Is there anyone that has taken the 70-290 Exan for MCSE 2003. that
    > > could give me some pointers / tips. This is my first MS Exam that I
    > > have ever taken, and I just want to make sure that I am prepared for
    > > it!
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > > Bryan

    , Mar 14, 2006