    Do you actually get that long or once again only 90? Anyone sat with them?

    TIA
    KIWI

    KIWI, Feb 7, 2004

  2. KIWI

    James Martin Guest

    If I recall correctly, mine was 90 min also... I just looked back at my
    e-mail from Prometric, and it says 2:30. 291 was the same except less
    questions. Missing by 5 points stinks, but since scoring is confidential,
    there's not much you can do.

    Just a thought--if I had certifications that everyone was itching for, it
    would be a great extra source of revenue to manipulate the confidential
    scoring to raise revenues, and no one would ever know...

    Oh well, study harder :)

    "KIWI" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how long this exam is supposed to be?
    >
    > I sat it today, 45 questions, and missed by 5 marks, getting 695 and

    needing
    > 700. I sat it at Prometric and expected 2.5 hours but only got 1.5 hours.
    > I'm trying to determine if I was diddled out of an hour or if Prometric

    have
    > it wrong in their confirmation email.
    >
    > Vue told me on the phone it was 145 Minutes...which is pretty close to

    150.

    James Martin, Feb 7, 2004

  3. KIWI

    Kent Paul Guest

    ok cool 2:30 for me also, but i have my exam on monday. Ill check it out
    thanks

    Kent Paul, Feb 7, 2004
  4. KIWI

    Kent Paul Guest

    shame m$ doesnt show a duration

    Kent Paul, Feb 7, 2004
  5. KIWI

    Kent Paul Guest

    Yes can confirm i took mine today 45 questions, 1hr 36 mins.

    Not much time at all:)

    Kent Paul, Feb 9, 2004
  6. KIWI

    James Martin Guest

    You left out one critical detail: How'd it go?? No gripes, so I'll assume
    you passed. Congrats..

    James Martin, Feb 9, 2004
  7. KIWI

    Kent Paul Guest

    Yes i passed:) But had a few technical problems with the testing software,
    as the session expired and no score was give or the questionaire. So i have
    told the testing centre of the problems be interested what prometric will
    say. Noticed that the timer is also incorrect being out by about 6 minutes.

    But yes I passed, so that the good ending;)

    Kent Paul, Feb 9, 2004
  8. KIWI

    KIWI Guest

    That's similar to my own experience. No result and no questionnaire.

    I received a 5 minute warning and when I click OK and looked at the timer in
    the upper right hand corner I had 2 minutes and 12 seconds left. I only
    found out I'd missed on leaving the room and retrieving the
    printout...nothing ever came up on the screen.

    I think I might try the other agency next time, they say the exam is 145
    minutes.

    KIWI, Feb 10, 2004
  9. KIWI

    James Martin Guest

    Hmmm, weird... I've noticed on several exams I've taken the exam will
    minimize (at first I thought it just crashed) which can get your heart
    thumping after you've been there for an hour and twenty minutes! How did
    you know you passed?

    James Martin, Feb 10, 2004