    for another exam would be ok with me.

    Thanks!
    Russell

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=, Sep 15, 2006

  2. I am not sure there is a timeline in which you have to complain to
    Prometric... *shrug*
    I would try anyway. After all, you paid for taking an exam and not to have
    somebody reboot your exam computer twice because of crashes. Ask polite but
    firmly if Prometric can give you a voucher for another exam. I would. Point
    out that you couldnt do a final evaluation of your questions because the
    rebooted machine wouldnt let you anymore.

    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?dW5kZWFkb3Bp?=, Sep 15, 2006

  3. "Russell" wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I took the 70-290 exam a month ago and it crashed twice while I was taking
    > it. The young lady had to come in a reboot the computer both times. One of
    > the crashes was after I had reviewed the questions and made a few changes.
    > When it came back up it would not let me view any questions so I ended the
    > exam and it said I failed. I don't think it kept the changes I made since I
    > believe I answered most of the questions correctly.
    >
    > My question is, do you think it is too late to contact Prometric to see if
    > they will issue me a free exam voucher? I never thought of this until I read
    > another posting about the system crashing.
    >
    > I have already set up and paid for a retake of 70-290. Using the voucher
    > for another exam would be ok with me.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Russell

    It is not too late, you can contact them any time you like.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=

    AJR Guest

    Had a similar problem with either the 290 or 291 (do not remember which. I
    finished the exam and when I clicked on no review progress "froze". This
    was as South Florida College at Fort Myers, FL.
    An IT tech had no success and about an hour was spend on the phone with
    Prometric to no avail. I was given a "business" card with a Prometric
    number to call regarding rescheduling.
    During the next two weeks I was repeatedly informed that they has to wait on
    results form the test center. Finally I got to talk to a new person at
    Prometric who told me that the center had reported that I failed the exam.
    After explaining no way and what was the reason for the center calling
    Promettric on the phone to resolve the problem. Finally they did
    reschedule the test.
    If the test center did not verify that the program terminated during the
    test your test was probably reported as a failure - making to, problematic
    to get a reschedule.
    Whoa - that's enough for now!!

    AJR, Sep 15, 2006