    probably the best way for preparing for this exam.
    Good luck to anyone taking this exam soon - its not that bad!
    GnJ
    GoodNightJones, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Good job!

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 22, 2006

  3. GoodNightJones

    The Old Zeke Guest

    Oh, nice to hear that! Im planning to take it next thursday...
    How much question do you had?
    Had you use testking for preparation?

    The Old Zeke, Jun 22, 2006
  4. GoodNightJones

    AJR Guest

    I had about 45 questions - BTW you can save yourself some "heat" by not
    mentioning or referring to Testking - salute!

    AJR, Jun 22, 2006
  5. By heat, you mean being accused of cheating, yes?

    Even mentioning how many questions were on the test is considered violating
    the NDA and "could" result in your being stripped of your certs and being
    banned from future test.

    I found that out, but luckily not the hard way.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 22, 2006
  6. GoodNightJones

    The Old Zeke Guest

    Anyway, I think that testking is a good material for make a final
    preparation before taking the real exam. There is nothing bad in it...
    I dont understant why there is so much dust around it.

    The Old Zeke, Jun 23, 2006
  7. Then you have never read the NDA
    Testking uses >ACTUAL< test questions, which means they have actually
    recorded or stolen test questions from the Microsoft exams. So, instead of
    knowing the information and having the experience, the cheater simply
    memorizes the questions and answers and receives an MCSE certification.

    Now, I realize some people want to use braindumps (like testking) to pass an
    exam because they feel that they are qualified and are at the skill level of
    an MCSE. The problem with that thinking is this - If you really --know--
    the information, and are working at the level of an MCSE, then you don't
    need to study or practice at all.

    I believe that if a test candidate is working at a MCSE level, and simply
    needs the certifications for a job related reason, the candidate should use
    a Microsoft approved practice test (MeasureUp is good) and find out if there
    is some area of weakness. Then, after identifying areas that need work,
    simply study on those areas, and practice using virtual machines (or a real
    test environment) and then take the actual exam.

    Is it too much to ask that people actually get some hands-on experience
    before becoming "Engineers"?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  8. here, here.
    btw, I only had 5 mins to read the NDA. If you can read the whole thing in
    that time youre a brighter man than me!

    GoodNightJones, Jun 23, 2006
  9. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.asp

    Take yer time =D

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  10. GoodNightJones

    AJR Guest

    Appreciate the info. GoodNightJones's comment relating to the "size" of the
    NDA at the exam site is on target - evidently "they" (?) dress it up -
    following is from Microsoft:

    "Non-Disclosure Agreement and General Terms of Use

    For Exams Developed for the Microsoft Certified Professional Program

    This exam is Microsoft confidential and is protected by trade secret
    law. It is made available to you, the xaminee, solely for the purpose of
    becoming certified in the technical area referenced in the title of this
    exam. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing,
    or transmitting this exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means,
    verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the
    prior express written permission of Microsoft Corporation.

    Click the Yes button to symbolize your signature and to accept these
    terms. Click the No button if you do not accept these terms. You must click
    Yes to continue with the exam. "

    AJR, Jun 23, 2006