    Guys, you really need to study for a month before taking
    these exams using as many different sources as possible to
    cover all the angles. Cheers.
    michael morrisroe, Apr 26, 2005

  2. michael morrisroe

    James Guest

    Wow, I'm really confused why you paid $340. Its only 115US, and register
    for the second shot you get to write the exam a second time for free....

    James, Apr 26, 2005

  3. I'm in Dublin, Ireland and it's EU169/US219 per exam!!! We
    get soooo ripped off over here in Europe!! Thats another
    disgrace that should be addressed. Booked second shot for
    next 70-290 in a couple of weeks.

    michael morrisroe, Apr 26, 2005
  4. michael morrisroe

    Pete Guest

    In Brazil we pay only 80 bucks (US Dollars) per exam.

    Cheers,

    Pete

    take 3 exam at

    Pete, Apr 26, 2005
  5. michael morrisroe

    pennino Guest

    >In Brazil we pay only 80 bucks (US Dollars) per exam.

    Interesting thread.. :) in Italy 140 euros (prometric),
    140 euro + VAT 20% (Vue).

    BTW: at the moment, 140 euro == 180 US$

    Bye,
    pennino, Apr 27, 2005