    I'm mostly appealing this quesion to people who have failed twice and
    passed the third time. Does anyone who tried twice and passed the third time
    recommend any questions or reading material?

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=, May 31, 2005

  2. Neil,

    I've replied to your e-mail in the mcsa newsgroup. Feel free to e-mail me at
    . In the mcsa newsgroup, I've given a lengthy
    description with recommended materials and suggested steps to help you pass
    the exam. I hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    -----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, May 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi. I've tried and failed the 70-290 twice! First time I studied nothing but
    >Trancender and got 568. Second time bought MSPress training kit, studied
    >measure-up questions, studied some br@indumps, took test and still got same
    >score!! Second test was totally different than first test. I bought the
    >ExamCram2 book but its hopelessly brief and doesn't go into the detail that
    >the MSPress book does. I find the 70-290 test questions to be granular and
    >mostly not covered in either of the books I mentioned.
    >I don't know what to study anymore! Should I continue with studying questions?
    > I'm mostly appealing this quesion to people who have failed twice and
    >passed the third time. Does anyone who tried twice and passed the third time
    >recommend any questions or reading material?

    lol! What a retard.

    Quit now is my advice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    fygar Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 09:13:44 +0100, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >>Hi. I've tried and failed the 70-290 twice! First time I studied nothing but
    >>Trancender and got 568. Second time bought MSPress training kit, studied
    >>measure-up questions, studied some br@indumps, took test and still got same
    >>score!! Second test was totally different than first test. I bought the
    >>ExamCram2 book but its hopelessly brief and doesn't go into the detail that
    >>the MSPress book does. I find the 70-290 test questions to be granular and
    >>mostly not covered in either of the books I mentioned.
    >>I don't know what to study anymore! Should I continue with studying questions?
    >> I'm mostly appealing this quesion to people who have failed twice and
    >>passed the third time. Does anyone who tried twice and passed the third time
    >>recommend any questions or reading material?

    >lol! What a retard.
    >
    >Quit now is my advice.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Dude ... That's just cold.

    ....butch(brrrrrr)

    fygar, May 31, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Ogre Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:

    > lol! What a retard.
    >
    > Quit now is my advice.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    How can you insult the retarded like that?

    Ogre, May 31, 2005
  6. Hi Neil,

    I just passed this exam the other day with a score of 700. I know what you
    are thinking, I am very lucky to pass. This was on the 2nd attempt. First
    time around I got 612.

    I also used the MS Press series as well as Exam Cram. I found neither book
    covered the material fully enough. I also used a lab environment and Help and
    Support Center. Some people say the sybex books are good, but I have never
    read them. What topics are you most weak on? Concentrate on those the most.
    Managing and Maintaining Resources is something which I was and still am poor
    on, but I went over this area many times before re-sitting.

    A word of advice - dont mention braindumps or testking etc on this site as
    you will get cussed.

    Good Luck with your retake - I am sure you will pass this time.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VwcmVtZQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Supreme" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Neil,
    >
    > A word of advice - dont mention braindumps or testking etc on this site as
    > you will get cussed.

    Heh :) Good isn't it mate? You look at the non-microsoft certs newsgroups
    and every second post is some a*s*s*f*u*s*k*e*r trying to sell dumps. At
    least on here, if you're an honest poster with a genuine problem that you
    couldn't solve with your own research, you'll get help from a very eclectic
    group of ... hmmm, not professionals ... what's the word I'm thinking of?

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Jun 1, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Guest Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote

    > Heh :) Good isn't it mate? You look at the non-microsoft certs newsgroups
    > and every second post is some a*s*s*f*u*s*k*e*r trying to sell dumps. At
    > least on here, if you're an honest poster with a genuine problem that you
    > couldn't solve with your own research, you'll get help from a very
    > eclectic group of ... hmmm, not professionals ... what's the word I'm
    > thinking of?

    Profolactics?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - for your own protection

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    > Heh :) Good isn't it mate? You look at the non-microsoft certs
    > newsgroups and every second post is some a*s*s*f*u*s*k*e*r trying to
    > sell dumps. At least on here, if you're an honest poster with a
    > genuine problem that you couldn't solve with your own research,
    > you'll get help from a very eclectic group of ... hmmm, not
    > professionals ... what's the word I'm thinking of?

    I believe the word is Thugs.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jun 1, 2005
  10. Wow that was rough!!! Someones Certification went right to his head and it is
    about ready to explode!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?VW5rbm93biBBdXRob3I=?=, Jun 1, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Guest Guest

    "Unknown Author" <Unknown > wrote in message
    > Wow that was rough!!! Someones Certification went right to his head and it
    > is
    > about ready to explode!!!

    Shut up, that's Kline Sphere. He's a god. Not THE God, mind you, but A god.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - status reports for your supervisor, only $10.

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    > Shut up, that's Kline Sphere. He's a god. Not THE God, mind you, but
    > A god.

    How can you tell? Is it the Motley Crue t-shirt?

    CBIC, Jun 2, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC expostulated for all the world to
    hear;

    >> Shut up, that's Kline Sphere. He's a god. Not THE God, mind you, but
    >> A god.

    > How can you tell? Is it the Motley Crue t-shirt?

    That, plus the fact that he looks a lot like Kenny Rogers.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 2, 2005