    Books keep popping up, but I also read a lot of negatives about it. So what
    is the general concensus on the best book - Sybex? Other?

    tia,
    me, Jul 1, 2007

  2. "me" <> wrote in message
    news:f6Dhi.381$:

    > I have scoured the forums and Google and can't seem to find a consistent
    > answer for the best study book(s) for the 70-290 exam. The Microsoft
    > Press
    > Books keep popping up, but I also read a lot of negatives about it. So
    > what
    > is the general concensus on the best book - Sybex? Other?
    >
    > tia,

    I enjoy the Microsoft Press books. The best advice is to browse your
    local bookstore and check out the 70-290 books for yourself. Some read
    well, others may put you to sleep.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jul 1, 2007

  3. me

    Zadreamer Guest

    Re: 70-290: Best Books?

    Personally i use MS Press and Exam Cram™ 2, I also use Visual Cert
    Exam For Testing Simulation ...
    Zadreamer, Jul 2, 2007
  4. me

    me Guest

    Thanks for the responses! I am probably going to take New Horizons Online
    LIVE learning courses for 2274 and 2275 and then supplement with books/study
    guides. ( I have actually been putting in Windows servers in small business
    environments for about 5 years now). The rub is that there are so many
    different books that the selection is daunting...

    Bill

    me, Jul 2, 2007