    questions about the new WSUS?

    2) If the questions are still on SUS, where can I download it?

    thanks

    AAFC, Nov 20, 2005

  2. Michael Geertsen, Nov 22, 2005

    Tom Penharston, Nov 22, 2005
  4. AAFC

    GWJ Guest

    I took the 70-290 exam on 11-19-2005, and it had several questions on SUS.
    WSUS is not tested.

    GWJ, Nov 22, 2005
  5. WSUS is dramatically better than SUS. With SUS there is no feedback,
    unless you run MBSA or check clients individually by running Windows
    Update. WSUS on the other hand shows detailed inventory for all
    clients. Technically the two are almost identical, both require IIS,
    both can run on port 80 or port 8530, both use the same Group Policy
    template.

    I have a SUS binary but I wouldn't recommend installing it. I learned
    almost nothing working with SUS. There's almost no front end.

    Tom Penharston, Nov 22, 2005
  6. AAFC

    Dee Guest

    What kind of questions did they ask about SUS? Would I be covered having
    worked with WSUS?
    --
    Dee ;o)

    Dee, Nov 23, 2005