    Microsoft included a bunch of stuff that wasn't on the
    list. I hear that this particular test is a beast...any
    input would be be greatly appreciated

    bretski, Feb 6, 2004

  2. bretski

    James Martin Guest

    Hey bretski,

    Go for it. It's hard, but not that hard, and definitely not as hard as
    70-291. I spent less than three weeks working with Sybex, MS Press and my
    lab (supplemented with VMWare). If you've been working on it for "a few
    months" you should be ready. Set a date (say a week from now), cram and you
    will pass. The questions are long and often they will try to trip you up,
    but you can do it..

    James Martin, Feb 6, 2004

  3. bretski

    Kent Paul Guest

    Yep i dunno i think you have to try ya best. Lets say im just doing it,
    because my engineering qualification is worth nowt in IT, even if it wasnt
    for engineering computers would not work or be invented.

    Im doing mine on monday, not confident, but lets say i havent been confident
    with M$ exams at all, with the way the questions are constructed.

    oh and also there is apparently a VB type question heres a link to look at.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=230750 at least you are aware and not
    looking at the screen at the exam wondering what the F&*k it is.

    Good Luck, I think us supporty people have to keep it togther:)

    KP.

    Kent Paul, Feb 6, 2004
  4. bretski

    Bretski Guest

    Thanks for all the encouragement and for the link. It
    seems like there is a lot of scripting stuff w/ 2003 which
    has been fun to mess with. Awesome to write something, run
    it and see if blow a bunch of accounts into AD!! Good luck
    to all of you...it's the tests that bug me. It seems like
    there are always like a few questions that you're just not
    quite sure what they're getting at and 2 answers that
    could be correct and a ton of stuff to sift
    through...Maybe speedreading would help!!! LOL!

    Bretski, Feb 9, 2004
  5. bretski

    Kent Paul Guest

    Yep passed mine today, all i can say is that you dont have much time 45
    questions in 1hr 36 mins. I had seconds left to answer the last question.
    Much different to 215 where it was 2hr 30 mins.

    Kent Paul, Feb 9, 2004