    exams. I don't have access to a 2003 server though so that might make things
    more difficult.

    Thanks!
    MH, Feb 3, 2005

  2. MH

    DJ Borell Guest

    I've always used the MS books to study along with SelfTest Software's
    practice tests. MS books can, at times, be a hard read, but I've never read
    a good tech manual that was on par with a Stephen King novel. The point is
    to know the material and be able to put it in practice.

    An added plus of the MS Press books is that the 70-29x series all come with
    an evaluation copy of Server 2003 (6 month time bomb) for those who don't
    otherwise have a copy. If you're going to take the tests and get certified,
    you absolutely need to have a box to learn on.

    DJ Borell, Feb 4, 2005

  3. MH

    Steve Guest

    Try this..... MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Core Requirements, Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...//002-2978105-6781669?v=glance&s=books&n=3456

    You can download a trial verion of Win2003 at Microsoft web site.

    Steve, Feb 5, 2005
  4. MH

    303brit Guest

    I passed the 70-291 yesterday with 887 and used the Microsoft self paced
    training guides and the 2003 deployment giude.
    303brit, Feb 11, 2005
  5. MH

    David Guest

    Could you tell me where I can found this sources???

    Thank you

    David, Feb 17, 2005
  6. MH

    CBIC Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5433.asp
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 17, 2005
  7. MH

    spadger Guest

    exam cram 70 290
    2 books search on the net any search engine or amazon

    spadger, Feb 18, 2005
  8. MH

    Guest Guest

    After reading both the sybex and syngress books for both
    290 and 291, it seems to me that sybex (500+ pages)is way
    more condensed. I guess its for people who already have
    experience with the topics.
    The syngress one is (1000+) pages and explains stuff more
    thoroughly. Its good if you are new to the concepts in
    those tests.
    I read the syngress book first and then used the sybex for
    reviewing topics when doing practice tests. It was a good
    system for me.

    Guest, Mar 14, 2005