    Thanks.
    --
    MCP, A+
    MyHertz, Jul 9, 2006

  2. Hi MyHertz,

    You mentioned a lot of study methods and classroom work but you have not
    mentioned if you have set up a server and are working with it. When I
    started studying for my certs way back when so much of it was theory... I sat
    through the MOC classes and was convinced I was ready for the exam, but the
    truth is it was only one part of it. I had to go home, set up a server
    environment and play with it - break it, fix it, get it wrong then make it
    right. If you do that I think you are most of the way to being able to pass
    the tests.

    Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 13, 2006

  3. MyHertz

    MyHertz Guest

    Yeah, I have Server 2003 installed, student trial version. I guess I will get
    to breakin :). I just aquired a new laptop so I can now mess around with
    VPN's and remote access etc.

    Thanks :D

    --
    MCP, A+

    MyHertz, Jul 13, 2006
  4. Hey MyHertz,

    Just a friendly ask that when you ask a question and someone gives you a
    satisfactory answer if you could just give the nod... some of us need the
    stats ;)

    Thanks!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 14, 2006