    This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied. In
    no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application of
    the posted content.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=, Feb 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Erik Szewczyk [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > I've been considering taking the exam for 70-285 (to get a Messaging
    > specialization on my MCSE) and figured I would see if anyone has a
    > suggestion
    > for study material.
    >
    > On all the rest of the exams all I just used the MS press kits; however
    > they
    > do not make one for this exam. I dont think I need practice questions or
    > anything overly involved (I looked at the requirements and already know a
    > good deal of it); I'm mostly just hoping for something I could go over
    > some
    > of the content on to help fill in the gaps.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Erik
    >
    > --
    > MCSE/MCSA: Messaging
    >
    > This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied.
    > In
    > no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application
    > of
    > the posted content.

    http://mcpmag.com/reviews/exams/article.asp?EditorialsID=116

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Feb 14, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Feb 15, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    Wayne <> said something like

    > Yer nothin' but a thug, mate :)

    For Rowdy, I believe that's a compliment.

    Unless you meant it that way...

    I don't understand foreigners.

    kpg, Feb 15, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > > Yer nothin' but a thug, mate :)

    > For Rowdy, I believe that's a compliment.
    >
    > Unless you meant it that way...
    >
    > I don't understand foreigners.

    Yeah, it is hard to *read* their dialect.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

    Rowdy yates Guest

    Wayne wrote:

    > Yer nothin' but a thug, mate :)
    >
    > Wayne

    Alex!!! ALEX!! PLEASE!!

    A thug for $100. And can you throw in a tikki lantern?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006