    Microsoft Exchange Server 2003

    Do you have good ressources or good links to learn more?

    Thanks,

    Gregoire, Sep 10, 2007

  2. Gregoire wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to get the certification 70-284 : Implementing And Managing
    > Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
    >
    > Do you have good ressources or good links to learn more?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit - ISBN 978-0735618992
    Technet: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/bb288525.aspx

    Mostly Gizzards, Sep 10, 2007

  3. Gregoire

    Gregoire Guest

    Also I'm looking for free videos to learn, some ideas?

    Gregoire, Sep 10, 2007
  4. I second the use of Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). That and lots of
    hands-on is what I used for both the 284 & 285 exams.

    If you can find anything free out there, good for you. That's icing on the
    cake. But don't count on free stuff to get you by.

    Harvey Colwell, Sep 10, 2007
  5. Gregoire wrote:
    > Also I'm looking for free videos to learn, some ideas?

    Thats a tough one. I used CBT Nuggets, but they are anything but free.
    They charge $200 for their 70-284 training video. The material they
    cover with it is perfect for the test.

    Sorry I couldn't be more help.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Sep 10, 2007