    Unfortunately, at work we're still on Exchange 5.5, even though we have gone
    to Active Directory. I've been administering Exchange 5.5 for 6 years, but
    my Exchange 2003 experience is limited to my lab.

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Oct 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    unspeakable Guest

    I didn't think it was too hard. Just study the MSPress book and you should
    be able to pass.

    unspeakable, Oct 19, 2006

  3. hello just wondering if you can help i would be very much appreciate it.
    looking to pursue career in systems administrator in active
    directory/exchange server just wondering how do i go about learning this and
    develop this skills as well as getting into the role. is it worth me
    learning scripting also for exhange/active directory. i have done mcse 2003
    and exchange exams also. to carry on with it is there a software i can
    acquire that is active directory and echange i can use to practice practical
    skills and list of tasks i can try to do. just like how practical skills are
    learnt at college on basic applications like spreasheet.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Oct 19, 2006
  4. I'm not sure I completely understand all of your questions. I'll answer the
    one on practicing. I would recommend downloading either Microsoft Virtual
    PC, which is now free, or VMWare Server, which is also free. You can get
    evaluation versions of Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003 from Microsoft.
    A lot of the MS Press books come with evaluation software also. These
    virtual machines are really great. I have my own Active Directory domain
    running on my laptop. :)

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Oct 19, 2006
  5. Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to hear that the MSPress book was good.
    That's the main study guide I've been studying. I've had mixed results with
    MSPress so this was nice to hear.

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Oct 19, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    The reason you didn't understand his questions was because he's one of the
    village idiots that got loose yesterday. Not to worry though, he's harmless.

    Oh, BTW, R U HAWT???

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  7. Huh? HAWT?

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Oct 19, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > Huh? HAWT?

    It's a childish thingy.....

    FO-NET-IKS

    R U HAWT???

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> Huh? HAWT?
    >>

    > It's a childish thingy.....
    >
    > FO-NET-IKS
    >
    > R U HAWT???

    Of course she's hawt... I didn't even have to ask. She was talking about
    something running on her laptop.

    How hawt is that?

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >>> Huh? HAWT?
    >>>

    >> It's a childish thingy.....
    >>
    >> FO-NET-IKS
    >>
    >> R U HAWT???

    > Of course she's hawt... I didn't even have to ask. She was talking about
    > something running on her laptop.
    >
    > How hawt is that?

    You know as well as I do that that is DAMB HAWT....I just wanted to hear her
    say it....that's what makes it REAL DAMB HAWT....

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    lowdes Guest

    I would use the Sybex books, I actually like them better.

    Ignore anyone who has MANGO (They don't have MCZEE)

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >I would use the Sybex books, I actually like them better.

    You would.....everyone knows the Sybex books were poorly written...you might
    as well take an exam out of the "Dummies" Series.

    > Ignore anyone who has MANGO (They don't have MCZEE)

    Haha....Spell Checker gotcha!!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Since I have my MCSE and you don't how would you know about well written
    books?

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Since I have my MCSE and you don't how would you know about well written
    > books?

    So now everyone in the world has to have an MCSE to know what a well written
    book is???

    Look shitdip....just because I don't have an MCSE doesn't mean I don't have
    a degree in Computer Science, and it doesn't mean I have never read Computer
    Software books, and it doesn't mean that my closet isn't FULL of Computer
    Books that I've read.

    Get a clue!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Since I have my MCSE and you don't how would you know about well written
    > books?

    I've read The Hobbit...

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    lowdes Guest

    nice

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Since I have my MCSE and you don't how would you know about well written
    >> books?

    > I've read The Hobbit...

    Ah, but have you read "The Death of a Salesman"? Or "Of Mice and Men"? Or
    "Flowers in the Attic"? Or "The Neverending Story"?

    Now those were well written books.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  18. LOL, I read the entire series that went with "Flowers in the Attic" when I
    was in high school. VERY interesting!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Oct 20, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > LOL, I read the entire series that went with "Flowers in the Attic" when I
    > was in high school. VERY interesting!!!

    Same here, then I saw it on the shelf a few years (ok, a decade) back and
    picked it up and read it again, and it was STILL good.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Since I have my MCSE and you don't how would you know about well written
    >>> books?

    >> I've read The Hobbit...
    >>

    > Ah, but have you read "The Death of a Salesman"? Or "Of Mice and Men"? Or
    > "Flowers in the Attic"? Or "The Neverending Story"?
    >
    > Now those were well written books.

    I worked my way down that very list, but I've been on that last one for a
    couple decades now, and it doesn't look like I'll finish reading it any time
    soon.

    Frisbee®, Oct 20, 2006