    Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements that
    were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
    raising of the max file size.

    KaGey, Jun 12, 2006

  2. I'm sitting for this test on Thursday. I'm hoping not.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 12, 2006

  3. KaGey

    PedroF Guest

    I just took the Test today and failed. It's alright though, I didn't study at
    all thinking I could pass the test because I work with Exchange everyday. I
    get a free makeup test though. One thing it has is, a lot of questions on
    Exchange 2003 at remote locations and on routing groups and connectors

    PedroF, Jun 30, 2006
  4. KaGey

    Caroline Guest

    "KaGey" wrote:

    > Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements that
    > were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
    > raising of the max file size.

    Hi,

    I passed this test last week. No SP2 related questions were included then.
    Lots about routing groups, clustering and connectors. Good luck!

    Caroline

    Caroline, Jul 3, 2006