    this book?

    Thanx in advance,
    Alex
    Alex Bassin, May 5, 2004

  2. Alex Bassin

    fygar Guest

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 12:43:22 -0400, "Alex Bassin"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, I want to start to learn Exchange Server 2003. I am a new to Exchange. I
    >have a LAB at home with WINDOWS 2003 Server installed. So, I need a study
    >book with evaluation copy of Exchange 2003 on CD. Can somebody recommend me
    >this book?
    >
    >Thanx in advance,
    >Alex

    Try MS Exchange 2003 Administrators Companion ISBN: 0-7356-1979-4

    It comes with a nice 120 Eval of the Enterprise Edition.

    Butch Adams
    fygar, May 5, 2004

  3. you can download evaluation copy from MS for FREE!
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5vbg==?=, May 6, 2004
  4. Alex Bassin

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?QW5vbg==?=" <> wrote in

    > you can download evaluation copy from MS for FREE!

    and that comes with a book too. Books Online...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 6, 2004
  5. Alex Bassin

    Alex Bassin Guest

    "Anon" <> wrote in message
    > you can download evaluation copy from MS for FREE!

    That is good point. Thank you. So, What is a good book for studying Exchange
    2003 for newcomers?
    Any more recommendations would be appreciated.
    Alex
    Alex Bassin, May 6, 2004