70-284 Exchange 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Scott Vradenburgh, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Has anyone seen this test or have an opinion on it?

    Scott Vradenburgh, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Scott Vradenburgh wrote:
    > Has anyone seen this test or have an opinion on it?

    No, but I have an opinion of you...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Scott Vradenburgh

    anonymous Guest

    ***SIGH***

    When are they going to ban these clowns? There was
    nothing wrong with that question to receive a response
    like that.

    anonymous, Dec 16, 2003
  4. anonymous wrote:

> [...]

    Well, anonymous... IF that is your real name... I chose to reply to the
    only post by Scott that did NOT ask for braindumps. Sure it was a legit
    question, but his other two posts pretty much summed up HIS character. Do
    you endorse brain dumpers, anon? If so, you're the clown.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 16, 2003