    Adaptive or straight number of quetions? Did you get a
    lot of multiple choice or drag and drop type. Any hints
    to focus on for studying?
    Exchange, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    "Exchange" <> wrote in
    news:172b101c4183a$2fe98760$:

    > I am going to be taking the 70-284 Exchange 2003 exam
    > shortly. I passed the 70-224 pretty easily. My hands on
    > with e2k3 has been a little limited. How is the test?
    > Adaptive or straight number of quetions? Did you get a
    > lot of multiple choice or drag and drop type. Any hints
    > to focus on for studying?

    try http://mcpmag.com/reviews/Exams/article.asp?EditorialsID=107

    or if it wraps

    http://tinyurl.com/24nx4

    for the exam review...

    as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
    doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Exchange

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:23:20 -0800, Neil wrote:

    > as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
    > doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff.

    ^^^^^

    Grrr...

    OK, just one time;

    Their list of stuff,

    It's over there,

    They're gone.

    Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.

    Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have far to
    go!

    Damn spool choker!

    JaR
    Pedantic Thug
    JaR, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:23:20 -0800, Neil wrote:
    >>
    >> as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno.
    >> www.cramsession.com doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff.

    > ^^^^^
    >
    > Grrr...
    >
    > OK, just one time;
    >
    > Their list of stuff,
    >
    > It's over there,
    >
    > They're gone.
    >
    > Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
    >
    > Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
    > far to go!
    >
    > Damn spool choker!
    >
    > JaR
    > Pedantic Thug

    was it something I said?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Grrr...
    >
    > OK, just one time;
    >
    > Their list of stuff,
    >
    > It's over there,
    >
    > They're gone.
    >
    > Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
    >
    > Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
    > far to go!
    >
    > Damn spool choker!
    >
    > JaR
    > Pedantic Thug

    for the English teacher:

    as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
    doesn't include 70-284 in _their_ list of stuff...

    hope this helps. unfortunately, my spelling will always be an issue. I
    hope your fragile sanity will survive me (I think you might be within
    walking distance..)

    I'll see what I can do about a spell checker for Xnews...

    ;)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004
  6. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    Newsreader reconfigured for external editor.

    HTH

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004
  7. Exchange

    Brat Guest

    *sits back and watches the short trip*

    *runs*

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Apr 2, 2004
  8. Neil wrote:
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Grrr...
    >>
    >> OK, just one time;
    >>
    >> Their list of stuff,
    >>
    >> It's over there,
    >>
    >> They're gone.
    >>
    >> Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
    >>
    >> Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
    >> far to go!
    >>
    >> Damn spool choker!
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Pedantic Thug

    > for the English teacher:
    >
    > as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno.
    > www.cramsession.com doesn't include 70-284 in _their_ list of stuff...
    >
    > hope this helps. unfortunately, my spelling will always be an issue. I
    > hope your fragile sanity will survive me (I think you might be within
    > walking distance..)
    >
    > I'll see what I can do about a spell checker for Xnews...

    Unfortunately, a spell checker will not help you in this instance. Since
    there, their, and they're are all correct spellings, you have to proof-read
    your own posting. I have a similar pet peeve with your vs. you're, but
    being far less than perfect myself, I have been known to use the wrong words
    myself.

    --
    Fris "Your you're own proof-reader" beeĀ®

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 2, 2004
  9. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote in news:enaH6aLGEHA.684
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Unfortunately, a spell checker will not help you in this instance.

    Back to the ESL classes I guess...

    or u cud lrn to liv wit me...

    you're frend...

    --
    Neil (sorry I had to)
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004
  10. Exchange

    Exchange Guest

    Thank you for the feedback. The article gives a lot of
    good tips.

    Exchange, Apr 2, 2004
  11. Exchange

    Neil Guest

    "Exchange" <> wrote in

    > Thank you for the feedback. The article gives a lot of
    > good tips.

    you're welcome (even though it got me in trouble with the spelling police)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 2, 2004
  12. >Unfortunately, a spell checker will not help you in this instance. Since
    >there, their, and they're are all correct spellings, you have to proof-read
    >your own posting. I have a similar pet peeve with your vs. you're, but
    >being far less than perfect myself, I have been known to use the wrong words
    >myself.

    I guess you really hate then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2004