    and I got 640, which I'm pretty please about considering I didn't do any
    study....

    I'll let you know how my retake goes.... good luck to every one else
    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgVGF5bG9y?=, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Hey Wayne,

    Good for you! That's a great attitude. I have had in the past a couple of
    vouchers or rebates or discounts that were about to expire so I figured they
    were free exams, I would take them and in the worst case if I failed I would
    still know what to study for a retake. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Jul 8, 2006

  3. Hey Wayne,

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Jul 8, 2006