70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Jo, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Hello All:

    Well, I take my 70-272 tomorrow and thought this appropriate:

    Styx - Crystal Ball Lyrics

    (Tommy Shaw)
    I used to like to walk the straight and narrow line
    I used to think that everything was fine
    Sometimes I'd like to sit and gaze for days through sleepless dreams
    All alone and trapped in time
    All alone and trapped in time

    I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me
    Or am I even in it's mind at all
    Perhaps I'll get a chance to look ahead and see
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball

    Tell me, tell me where I'm going
    I don't know where I've been
    Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    And then tell me again
    My heart is breaking, my body's aching
    And I don't know where to go
    Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    I've just got to know

    Crystal ball
    There's so many things I need to know
    Crystal ball
    There's so many things I've got to know
    Crystal ball

    ["extra verse" used occasionally live]
    If you should see me walking
    Through your dreams at night
    Would you please direct me
    Where I ought to be
    I've been looking for a crystal ball
    To shed the light
    To find a future in me...
    To find a future in me...

    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Jul 30, 2007

  2. Jo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Jo" wrote:

    > Hello All:
    >
    > Well, I take my 70-272 tomorrow and thought this appropriate:
    >
    > Styx - Crystal Ball Lyrics
    >
    > (Tommy Shaw)
    > I used to like to walk the straight and narrow line
    > I used to think that everything was fine
    > Sometimes I'd like to sit and gaze for days through sleepless dreams
    > All alone and trapped in time
    > All alone and trapped in time
    >
    > I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me
    > Or am I even in it's mind at all
    > Perhaps I'll get a chance to look ahead and see
    > Soon as I find myself a crystal ball
    > Soon as I find myself a crystal ball
    >
    > Tell me, tell me where I'm going
    > I don't know where I've been
    > Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    > And then tell me again
    > My heart is breaking, my body's aching
    > And I don't know where to go
    > Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    > I've just got to know
    >
    > Crystal ball
    > There's so many things I need to know
    > Crystal ball
    > There's so many things I've got to know
    > Crystal ball
    >
    > ["extra verse" used occasionally live]
    > If you should see me walking
    > Through your dreams at night
    > Would you please direct me
    > Where I ought to be
    > I've been looking for a crystal ball
    > To shed the light
    > To find a future in me...
    > To find a future in me...
    >
    > Crystal ball
    > There's so many things I need to know
    > Crystal ball
    > There's so many things I've got to know
    > Crystal ball
    >
    > --
    > Motochick

    I'm sure you won't need that crystal ball Jo - all the very best for
    tomorrow! Don't forget to post after your test and let us know how you got
    on!

    Best wishes.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 30, 2007

  3. Jo

    Kosmo Guest

    Great song, great group...

    Richard
    A+

    Kosmo, Jul 31, 2007
  4. "Jo" <> wrote in message

    So close no matter how far
    Couldnt be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

    Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I dont just say
    And nothing else matters

    Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

    Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    But I know

    So close no matter how far
    Couldnt be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

    It's just a exam. You will do your best. You will pass. I will get my
    gift card.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 31, 2007