  1. Jeanne

    Jeanne Guest

    Passed 70-272 this morning. I'm now an MCDST and MCSA.

    Jeanne, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Jeanne

    praet Guest

    Congrats :)

    Out of curiosity, what type of training did you do prior
    to exams? I want to pursue the MCDST and eventually MCSE,
    but inclass lessons are so damn expensive. I am
    considering ordering computer based training cds from
    USA, as they are only a few hundred bucks.
    Now I've discovered the MS Press books with cd's,i'm just
    confused!

    praet, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Jeanne

    Jeanne Guest

    I used the Sybex MCDST Study Guide and a number of online sites that have
    free questions to reinforce what I learned. I've also been in desktop support
    for a while so I have some experience. My MSDST certification also served as
    the elective I needed for my MCSA2000. Now I'm going to study to upgrade
    that to MCSA2003. All the preparation I've done for the tests has been self
    study and that's what I'll continue to do. Hope this helps.

    Jeanne, Feb 5, 2005