    Took 272 and failed. This really through me a curve. The
    questions were tricky to say the least. Any comments?
    Thanks

    pv, Dec 22, 2004

  2. pv

    AndyPandy Guest

    I did the course (2 days) and passed the exam (919).

    I would say if you've got the course behind you and a decent working
    knowledge of office/outlook you should be fine.

    AndyPandy, Dec 22, 2004

  3. pv

    Guest

    What are you using to study from? I've found that sometimes students
    have trouble passing tests, but haven't gone through the objectives.
    Sometimes you can get away without hitting the objectives hard if
    you're using material that covers the objectives well, but if you're
    going from base knowledge, this may give you some insight into what you
    need to cover more.

    HTH,

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    AndyPandy wrote:
    > I did the course (2 days) and passed the exam (919).
    >
    > I would say if you've got the course behind you and a decent working
    > knowledge of office/outlook you should be fine.
    >
    > "pv" <> wrote in message
    > > Is there anyone who is also having trouble passing 70-272?
    > > Already have MCSA, MCP, A+ and Network+ and passed 70-271.
    > > Took 272 and failed. This really through me a curve. The
    > > questions were tricky to say the least. Any comments?
    > > Thanks

    , Dec 23, 2004
  4. pv

    Fish Guest

    I passed 70-272 today, the pass score is 700, 55
    questions.

    Fish, Dec 28, 2004
  5. pv

    Dave Guest

    Hello,
    It is with regret to know you failed 70-272. I had the
    same story as you. I took my first 272 in October. I was
    so confident about the questions that I answered, but when
    the computer generated "You did not pass the exam", I was
    almost crying..., yeah, need to work a lot to save
    $125USD...:). A few days ago, I retook the exam with a
    good mark 865. I am a MCDST.
    There is a will, there is a way!
    Good luck guys.

    DAVE