    Can anybody tell me that which are the recommended books
    to prepare for 70-272 exam as I prepared 271 from 70-270
    materials as most of the objectives are covered from that.

    Sunny, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Sunny

    Brian Guest

    Well Mr. Sunny I would use anything with IE and know ALL
    settings that there is in Internet Exployer

    271 was easy when using the dumps from MSCEbraindumps.com
    Most of the questions that came from test 271 were from
    that dump!

    Good Luck!

    Brian

    Brian, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
    Resource kits.

    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    Ron Carswell MCDST, Apr 23, 2004
  4. > Well Mr. Sunny I would use anything with IE and know ALL
    > settings that there is in Internet Exployer
    >
    > 271 was easy when using the dumps from MSCEbraindumps.com
    > Most of the questions that came from test 271 were from
    > that dump!

    What an interesting way to get certified...

    Gosh ! You're a computer master who doesn't know anything about IT !!!
    Congratulations.

    I wouldn't even say "Paper MCDST"

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), Apr 23, 2004
  5. Sunny

    Guest Guest

    By far am I tell anyone to take these tests by just going
    to the many different web sites and becoming a paper-IT
    tech. Not at all. I just use those as TOOLS and only
    that. You really need to know your stuff on this test.

    At work I get plenty of hands on skills, because there are
    over 250 users and only 2 help desk techs. So I do have
    my work cut out for me!

    I do wish Microsoft would do some-kind-of hands on test!

    Guest, Apr 24, 2004
  6. > OK, I will confess.

    > I didn't study at all.

    Neither did I.

    > I passed both tests on the first attempt, and I didn't crack a book or

    look at any study sites.

    So do I.

    There's no trick : knowing the stuff by having a lot of experience... it
    helps if you don't wanna study ;-)

    I wish everyone good luck !

    Rémy

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), Apr 28, 2004