  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I passed 70-272, woohoo! It is also now showing up on my transcript. Though it is not saying I'm a MCDST. Any reason for this? And yes, I did pass 70-271 also.

    Steve, Jan 30, 2004

  2. My guess is that the transcripts won't be updated to reflect MCDST until 272
    goes live next week.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Steve

    Brianz Guest

    Hi

    Just checked my transcript and right at the top is the new Microsoft
    Certified Desktop Support Technician certification.
    I imagine your's will update overnight.

    Regards
    Brianz
    MCDST, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Steve

    Brianz Guest

    Oh, forgot to mention.. also confirmed my details for the welcome kit, and
    downloaded the new logo.

    Brianz, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Steve

    Michael Guest

    I passed both too!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

    Michael, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Steve

    Guest Guest

    I noticed the welcome kit is listed as Charter Member
    welcome kit. I wonder how it will be different.

    message

    Guest, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Steve

    Bev Guest

    Hi Larry! Since you've passed both exams, might you be so
    kind as to reply with WHAT you used to study 271 and 271?
    Microsoft sez books not available until mid 2004. Help!
    Plz!

    message

    Bev, Feb 4, 2004
  8. Hi Bev,

    I didn't study at all. I took the exams cold based on experience (I am an
    OEM SystemBuilder, consultant, and MS-MVP for Windows XP so I had an
    advantage in that I support users of XP on a daily basis)

    I would recommend setting up a network and practicing supporting Exchange
    and Office heavily. Also study the XP Resource Kit.

    Larry Samuels, Feb 4, 2004