    course we all know what it means to assume.

    Any info would be appreciated.
    Craig
    Craig Tompkins, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Craig Tompkins

    v Guest

    no one knows, except for andy perhaps. My guess is to look
    for it sometime next week. Maybe Andy will gives us an
    exact date off the record? Until then, just wait.

    Cheers

    v, Jan 29, 2004

  3. For sure the 5th, with luck, the 4th, and as early as the 2nd. Sorry I can't
    give you an exact, but it is for sure next week.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.