70-272 VUE Beta results still showing "TAKEN"

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    VUE is very unreliable... we all are still waiting.
    Boycott them hehehehehe

    70-272? I've
    >been waiting for forever now since I passed the 271.
    >Does anyone of you people know when the results will be

    public?
    >I know I'm not the only one wondering why it is taking

    so long.

    ---------------

    Guest, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Guest

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    nah, just because of the beta results and boycott?
    i find that vue test engine is faster, just that the comments part is very
    slow

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Guest

    xakeP Guest

    I agree, VUE usually is much better then prometric in my
    experience and in the experience of my co-workers. Its
    just taking them super long for 271/272 results. But dont
    blame them, because its a beta. Also I think the reason
    why prometric is already up is that they only give you
    pass/fail on the last couple beta exams while VUE gives a
    score. I would rather wait an extra week and also get my
    score.

    Just my thoughts, but on regular exams, VUE has the best
    service.

    xakeP, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Guest

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Yes, XakeP is right,

    On regular exams VUE is better in my opinion.

    But those 2 betas (271/272)?
    I don't care about the score, i just want to know i am
    a MCDST or not....

    I am currently unemployed and need ms certificates: I
    expect interview(s) soon, the more the better i guess to
    get the job!

    -

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Guest

    xakeP Guest

    Good luck with your interviews Sgt Galaxy. I know how you
    feel, I had an interview around CHirstmas time and got the
    job.

    I also cant wait for the score on 272 cuz if I passed, it
    will make me mcdst and also fufill my mcsa elecitve
    requiremnt and make me a MCSA.

    Cheers
    xakeP, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Guest

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    yeah, i also can't wait for it..add another MS cert to my collection :)

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 3, 2004
  7. Guest

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Thanks XakeP!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 3, 2004
  8. Guest

    xakeP Guest

    272 scores are in for VUE.

    I passed! That makes me MCDST and MCSA.

    Cheers

    xakeP, Feb 3, 2004
  9. Congratulations!!
    Don't forget to order your Charter Member Welcome Kit.
    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 3, 2004