    Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.

    Wish me luck *8)

    Stay tuned

    Methos, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Good Luck !!

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Big LUCK

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Methos

    Methos Guest

    Well I'm happy to say I passed with a score of 806.
    Exam was a little harder then expected and asked me a couple of questions
    on topics no in the MS Press book, but was ok over-all.

    This is my first MS exam after years and years of DST work.
    Glad I took the plunge.

    3 weeks till the 70-271 exam and hopefully the MCDST

    Methos
    A+, Network+ MCP

    Methos, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Methos

    triggerhappy Guest

    Congrats and good luck on your next exam. Dont forget to give some tips
    after taking the exam for the benefit of future exam takers!

    triggerhappy, Jul 22, 2005
  6. 70-271 Exam based on WXP SP2 or SP1?

    Anyone?

    TIA.

    Gary D

    Gary J. Dikkema, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Methos

    Methos Guest

    Re: 70-271 Exam based on WXP SP2 or SP1?

    Well looking at the book its mostly SP1.. there is "some" sp2 content.
    Ive used XP, XP SP1 and XP SP2 so familar with all.

    the difference is not that great operationaly (sp) anyway.

    Methos, Jul 26, 2005
  8. Methos

    DanVDM Guest

    Re: 70-271 Exam based on WXP SP2 or SP1?

    There were a few SP2 questions on my test, I think three or so.

    DanVDM, Jul 26, 2005
  9. Re: 70-271 Exam based on WXP SP2 or SP1?

    I had more SP2 on the 272 ... best thing is to read some stuff about sp2,
    what's new and how it works since after 271, 272 is the logical next step
    and you'll already now soms stuff.

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 26, 2005