    my results and how the exam went later on today..

    Been in the Industry for 3 years, and finally found an employer willing to
    cough up the money!

    pebkac, Aug 22, 2007

  2. pebkac

    pebkac Guest

    Passed it with 836 - a couple of questions on Firewire were the ones that
    threw me.

    I found that the Measure up tool was harder than the VUE exam...

    70-271 here I come!

    pebkac, Aug 22, 2007

  3. pebkac

    TheITGirl Guest

    "pebkac" <> wrote in message
    > Passed it with 836 - a couple of questions on Firewire were the ones that
    > threw me.

    Belated congratulations Pebkak - I've been away for 3 weeks. I got 836 on
    the 272 as well! Don't give too much away about the content of the
    questions on the test though, as this is covered by the NDA.

    > I found that the Measure up tool was harder than the VUE exam...

    Yes - I found the Measure Up tests quite difficult - I guess that's why
    they're such good practice!

    > 70-271 here I come!

    Best of luck!

    IT Girl MCDST