  1. I just checked the prometric site and my 70-272 results are showing up.
    Whew, I passed. Anyone else's showing up?

    - Jeff

    Jeff Stockamp, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Woohoo I passed!!
    Congrats to all the new MCDSTs!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Jeff Stockamp

    Patric Guest

    Just got mine, too. Passed

    Patric

    Patric, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Congratulations to all of you!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 29, 2004
  5. Jeff Stockamp

    Guest Guest

    Another confirmation..

    WooooHOOO... now officially MCDST certified.

    yeah..

    And congrats to everyone else that passed.

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Jeff Stockamp

    Joe Guest

    Well I passed as well, will probably never know the score though (that's for
    Andy's benefit).

    Many thanks to Don Thompson, Andy Ruth (you couldn't have missed it by much)
    and all the others who made this certification possible.

    Joe

    Joe, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Jeff Stockamp

    Allen H Guest

    YEAH BABY!!!! New MCDST!! Got my first microsoft cert. Got my passing result
    on prometrics website. Feels Great. On to MCSD before it expires, then
    ..NET!! YEAH!!! Laters.

    Allen H, Jan 29, 2004
  8. I just found out that I passed too. Does anybody know how long it usually
    takes for a pass to be reflected on the official transcript? Mine doesn't
    show up yet. Just wondering.

    Chris

    Chris Wheelwright, Jan 29, 2004
  9. 1-2 days normally.

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 30, 2004
  10. Jeff Stockamp

    xakeP Guest

    still nothing for vue members, exact thing happened when
    271 socres rolled out. I will be checking Vue site very
    couple hours now.

    cheers

    in message
    >> > Congratulations to all of you!
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Tom Helms [MSFT]
    >> >
    >> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no
    >> rights."Please
    >> > do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias

    is for newsgroup
    >> > purposes only."
    >> >
    >> > "Patric" <> wrote

    in message

    xakeP, Jan 30, 2004
  11. For what it's worth, I checked my transcript just now and it's showing up (both the exam and the MCDST). It wasn't there yesterday afternoon.......

    Chuck Bensinger, Jan 30, 2004
  12. Jeff Stockamp

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Neo says: "deja vu"

    Trinity: "What did you say Neo ?"
    "This happens when they change the matrix..."

    NOT !

    Still waiting for VUE (again), nothing changed.
    Change some bits in the matrix and we all get
    the scores together!

    Ask the fortune teller if it will happen?

    Vote: BAH

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 30, 2004
  13. Jeff Stockamp

    sux Guest

    hhm..

    But is it really VUE that is to blame? All the prometric testers also seem
    to have their transcript updated.

    --

    Mzzl,
    sux =)

    sux, Jan 30, 2004
  14. Jeff Stockamp

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    It seems that first the exam results are send from MS to
    Vue and Prometric.

    Then Prometric and Vue present the results AND send these
    results BACK to microsoft, which then in turn update te
    transcripts.....

    Wooopsa!

    wrote
    >> in message

    warranties,
    >> and confers no

    alias
    >> is for newsgroup

    wrote

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 30, 2004
  15. Jeff Stockamp

    Allen H Guest

    Looks like the MCDST has appeared on my microsoft transcript. Downloaded the
    new logo.

    Congrads to everyone.

    Allen H, Jan 30, 2004