    the most recent versions, or will they still be focused around the older
    ones as detailed in my material?

    Any help is much appreciated, Thanks!

    John Smith, Feb 18, 2009

  2. Based on your study material John I would advice you to practice on those
    versions. I have not reviewed the lates books for the MCDST Cert. but I
    believe you will get questions only on those software versions not the latest
    ones since what's on the books is what you will be asked on the exam.

    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Feb 20, 2009

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Thanks for your reply Ricardo.

    I have had my study material for a considerable amount of time now, however
    I decided to do my A+ first and so I have only recently started studying for
    my MCDST. I am just worried that my study material may have become
    'outdated', but I can't find anywhere that says that they've updated the
    MCDST exams. However I thought I would check to see if the exams still use
    Office 2003/IE6 etc before actually going for the exam. I don't want to get
    into the exam room and find that I've been practising on the wrong versions!

    John Smith, Feb 21, 2009
  4. Yes Office 2003 is covered in MCDST 70-272 exam (Office 2007 is covered in
    70-622 exam i.e Mircrosoft Certified Enterprise Support Technician). So be
    prepared for Office 2003 and ie 6 and don't forget about Outlook express.
    --
    Regards
    Regunathan Umapathy BSc, A+, MCP, MCDST

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Feb 24, 2009