70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by JSIC, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. JSIC

    JSIC Guest

    Hello,

    I finally passed on my third attempt. On my first attempt I took the
    instructor lead courses 70-271 & 70-272 and Passed 70-271 on the 1st try it
    was easy. But failed 70-272.

    Then I purchased Measureup's 70-272 practice test & kept getting a score of
    95% - %100 before testing the 2nd time. I tested the 2nd time and failed
    again.

    Then finally I purchased "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."
    While studying the book I noticed an immediate difference, that I was
    actually being tought what I remember being on the test in my 2 previous
    attempts.
    Then I tested the 3rd and PASSED!!! Mind you that I went through the whole
    book 1 time and didn't even use the practice tests that were included...

    I recommend that anyone wishing to get a thorough understanding and teaching
    on becoming a MCDST purchase "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."
    JSIC, Jul 19, 2005

  2. JSIC

    DanVDM Guest

    Congrats. Thanks for the info.

    Taking my 70-272 next month.

    DanVDM, Jul 19, 2005

  3. JSIC

    JSIC Guest

    Re: 70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Gle

    Thanks for the Congrats....
    I know you'll do great!!

    JSIC, Jul 19, 2005
  4. JSIC

    triggerhappy Guest

    Re: 70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Gle

    Thanks for the tip, been looking around for MCDST training exam guide and
    book recommedations from exam passers like you . And congratulations for
    passing the exams. Keep em coming!

    triggerhappy, Jul 22, 2005