    I have a little question. Which office is actually on exam 70-272 ? Office
    2003 like untill now or new Office 2007 ?

    Thanks a lot for info!

    Bu, Mar 25, 2007

  2. Learning Office 2003 would be your best choice. Good luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 25, 2007

  3. Bu

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Bu,

    The current MCDST exams (70-271 and 70-272) cover Windows XP and Office
    2003, as well as the occasional question on older versions of Office. To
    the best of my knowledge there is no discussion at Microsoft Learning to
    refresh these exams. Because of all of the new products recently and soon
    to be released, ranging from SharePoint 3.0, Windows Vista, Longhorn Server,
    Exchange 2007 and more, the exam teams at MSL are hard at work creating new
    forward-looking exams, rather than refreshing older ones at the moment.

    Get yourself a good book on each exam (My stated preference is the
    Self-Paced Learning series by MS Press) which are not only well written, but
    come with great practice exams.

    Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    Montreal MCT
    Visit my blog at www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/BlogID/2/Default.aspx