    know this asnwer but the scope of firewire that this book goes into about
    firewire is the speed and what devices can be used.

    Ok rant over :)
    John G, Aug 14, 2004

  2. John G

    Bobby Guest

    Hi John,

    MSPress training kits' main objective is to prepare its readers to face the
    intended exams. However it is also their hope that the readers who have pass
    the exams is also prepared to take on the real world. From time to time their
    training kits explore real world scenario, suggest best practices, detail
    hands-on practices and ask questions that could broaden one's perspective on
    the subject at hand.

    So not all the questions in the practice tests of the Readiness Review Suite
    that come with the training kits are of exam grade but if you can ace it, you
    are ready for the exam as well as to face the real working environment. Don't
    worry about the number of pins of firewire cable. Questions like these gauge
    your real world experience. It is very unlikely you will get questions like
    these in your actual exams but it is highly possible that users who look up
    to you as a respected certified professional might pop you one like these.

    MSPress training kit for 70-272 is about the better training kits published
    recently. Quite a few gave this training kit a good 'thumb-up' comments. For
    exam purposes, focus on Outlook, Outlook Express and IE. Make sure you know
    every possible configurations and the differences between these. Also have
    working knowledge on main office applications like Word and some of its
    configurations and usage.

    70-272 is by far one of the easiest exam from MSFT. As long as you have
    experience and have been working with WinXP and OfficeXP, you would not have
    much problem passing it.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 16, 2004