70-272 mcdst exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Fortunecookie, Apr 24, 2006.

  1. Hi, Everyone,

    It is my first microsoft exam - 70-272 mcdst exam ( very soon) & I am
    trying very hard to study for it.I got the exam cram book/measure up
    disc questions to practice on & also the Joli Ballew Microsoft
    official academic course book & review suite questions. I did the
    online certquest questions as well.

    There is so much to learn I would be very appreciated if anyone who sat
    the 70 272 can guide me the areas which the exam is mainly focused on.
    Overall I find most of the practice questions are not heavily based on
    the book but scenarios outside the book context.
    Outlook express?remote desktop? firewall, XPservice pack 2, security,
    connectivity?? microsoft baseline security analazer? physically i am
    not very good with the all the buttons & dont know outlook express that
    well.

    Are there any other free online exam questions which are more in line
    with the MCP mcdst 72 272 questions??

    Please tell me how many questions in the 70 272 ? & how long do you
    have for it. Are the questions using the new drag & drop format or more
    on the mulitple choice format etc.

    I really appreciated for you all your valuable advice.

    Thank You

    Jane

    Fortunecookie, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Fortunecookie

    Guest

    Hi Jane.
    I'd passed this cert last year not bad.
    email me and I'll give more info.

    , Apr 24, 2006

  3. Fortunecookie

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Fortunecookie" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Are there any other free online exam questions which are more in line
    > with the MCP mcdst 72 272 questions??
    >
    > Please tell me how many questions in the 70 272 ? & how long do you
    > have for it. Are the questions using the new drag & drop format or more
    > on the mulitple choice format etc.

    Individual experience will vary from person to person. A little searching
    on google and the Microsoft site will give you more than enough answers to
    your questions.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL