70-272 from VUE

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by msnews.microsoft.com, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Any results from Vue?
    msnews.microsoft.com, Jan 31, 2004

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Joe Schenier Guest

    No, please check your Candidate History again Monday. It
    should be updated by the end of the day on Monday. Sorry
    for any inconvenience, and please continue testing with
    Pearson VUE.
    Thank you!

    Joe Schenier
    Pearson VUE
    Joe Schenier, Feb 1, 2004

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    Guest Guest

    Sure, VUE doesnt post there results on time, they give no
    valid reason why. Only a SOrry and Check back
    monday....and dont forget "please continue to test with
    VUE"...

    Yea trust me I am very anxious to schedule my next exam
    with VUE thats for sure.

    Guest, Feb 1, 2004
  4. msnews.microsoft.com

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    At least he is telling when to expect the results,
    which is very nice...

    I am also curious why prometric can show the results much
    sooner (about 5 days sooner?)....

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 1, 2004
  5. msnews.microsoft.com

    Guest

    Okay... It's the end of the day, and the website isn't
    updated.

    I will NEVER use Vue again.

    , Feb 2, 2004