    Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
    moved to Office 2007.

    Thanks in advance
    Neil, Apr 11, 2009

  2. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:05:22 +0100, "Neil" <> wrote:

    >Hi Guys
    >
    >Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
    >70-272 exam
    >
    >I have had my MCSA study material for about 2 years now and i decided to do
    >my Comptia A+ because i was struggling a bit. I have recently passed my
    >70-271 and i need to pass the 272 to get my MCDST. The study material i
    >have seems to touch on a lot of Office XP and a bit of 2003.
    >
    >Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
    >moved to Office 2007.
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    Still the same
    PAJ, Apr 11, 2009

  3. Neil

    Lynne Guest

    When I studied this at paisley uni, it was based on Office 2003. I just
    passed this in February so dont think it changed much since then. Hope this
    helps. I did managed to get some good study material as well for this exam.
    --
    Lynne Davidson

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009
  4. Neil

    Noobtube Guest

    Noobtube, May 4, 2009
  5. Neil

    Noobtube Guest

    "Neil" wrote:

    > Hi Guys
    >
    > Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
    > 70-272 exam

    Office xp and 2003 but the features covered are the same on both

    Noobtube, May 4, 2009